Business Partner Network
Established in 2020, the Business Partner Network is composed of local companies committed to helping LEAP’s students find their passion in life and develop a pathway to success. As a community, we can work together to close the opportunity gaps in education and the workplace so young people can realize their full potential.
Join the LEAP Business Partner Network, connect with students, share your experience, and support them on their academic and career journeys.
OVERVIEW OF THE
BUSINESS PARTNER NETWORK
"This is a testimonial example."
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS OF THE NETWORK
- Help cultivate a pipeline of workforce-ready youth on the North Shore
- Identify and hire qualified employees for internships and full-time employment
- Become engaged in the communities in which your employees live and work
- Work with LEAP to create a positive impact in the community
- Boost employee engagement and retention in a competitive job market
- Be recognized as a partner in our Annual Report
OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE THROUGH THE NETWORK
- Providing one-on-one career mentoring
- Hosting informational interviews and job shadowing
- Facilitating mock interviews
- Attending or hosting a networking night
- Leading workshops in their area of expertise for youth
- Providing volunteer, internship, and employment opportunities
- Creating new programs